Let’s talk reality for a minute. Hillary Clinton ran against Trump in 2016. Roseanne Barr has been a vocal supporter of Trump. Roseanne’s ABC show was cancelled because of her racist insult directed at former Obama staffer Valerie Jarrett. So Clinton is the leftist and Barr is the crazy right winger, right? In 2012, one of these two individuals took the Political Courage Test and here’s her results. Go ahead, try to guess. Hillary Clinton or Roseanne Barr:
– Supports higher corporate, capital gains, and income taxes on upper earners
– Supports higher government spending on education, welfare, and the environment, and cuts in defense
– Against the death penalty
– Supports federal spending to grow the economy
– Believes humans contribute to global warming and supports federal environmental regulations
– Supports bringing home ALL of our troops and using the savings to pay for Universal Single-Payer healthcare
– Supports gun control
– Does not want Obamacare repealed
– Supports same-sex marriages
– Opposes private accounts for social security
– Supports marijuana legalization
Here’s the kicker, ready?
– Does not support requiring illegal immigrants to return to their country of origin
– Supports amnesty for illegal immigrant minors
– Supports sanctuary cities
These are the positions Roseanne Barr took in the 2012 survey when she ran for President as the Peace and Freedom party nominee. Oh, I’m sorry, did you think she was a conservative? Did you think her vocal Trump support meant she was a right-winger? Unless she has changed 100% in four years, Roseanne Barr is left of Hillary Clinton. She’s out in the loony left with Bernie Sanders. It makes me wonder what ABC, and Roseanne had in mind when they brought her show back spotlighting her as a Trump supporter.
Maybe she’s a better actor than we all thought.